The 2017 launch of Viento Agua is scheduled for Saturday May 6, 2017. That leaves 3 weekends to get her ready.
- Bottom paint touch-up
- Charge batteries and test
- Check fresh water impeller, replace as required
- Change engine oil and filter
- Change fuel filter and separator filter, bleed fuel system
- Check transmission oil, top up as necessary
- Start engine and flush cooling system
- Flush bilge and clean
- Flush water system and clean, top up
- Flush Head and clean
- Test/repair mast lighting
- Clean up cabin interior
- Clean top deck and cockpit (power wash)
- Wax hull and top deck (optional, if time allows)
September 5, 2016
Labour Day sail on Lake Simcoe. Winds 5 knots out of the SSW. Temp 26c, clear. In other words a pretty damn nice day on the water!!!!
September 05, 2016 at 01:52PM
Open in Evernote
Monday July 4 2016 – 27c, winds 5-7Kn WNW
Since my site got hacked a month ago (shame on me!), which proves that it can happen to anyone, there has been little time to rebuild. I decided to start with a clean slate, rather than regurgitating the same old crap again. I have put better protection and security in place this time, although nothing is foolproof.
This is my main site, and will be the launching point for other sites I have, and have in mind. Stay tuned and feel free to make comment…..